The HB Williams Memorial Library is teaming up with the Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) to offer Skinny Jump. Skinny Jump is designed for households who don't have a broadband connection, participants receive a free wifi modem and 30GB of data for $5 on the pre-pay service with no fixed contract.
Check if Skinny Jump is available at your address.
Skinny Jump is a low-cost prepaid broadband service for eligible homes. Get 30GB of NZ's finest broadband for just $5.
- From $5 a month
- Free modem + first 30GB free
- No contracts - renew as you go
- No credit checks
Are you eligible?
Your household is eligible for JUMP if you identify with one or more of the following groups:
- Families with children in low socioeconomic communities
- People with disabilities
- Migrants and refugees with English as a second language
- Māori & Pasifika youth
- Offenders and ex-offenders
- People living in social housing
To apply, pick one of the below options to get started:
- Contact the HB Williams Memorial Library by phone at 06 867 6709
- Visit to make an appointment
- Register online