Book a Librarian
The H.B. Williams Memorial Library offers a free Book a Librarian service, where you can book one-to-one assistance with our friendly staff to help you with using our eServices.
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Using the library catalogue
- Using the library databases (eLibrary)
- eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Basic computing skills, such as emailing, Word, Excel or searching the internet
- Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Getting started with a CV and cover letter
- Book a library tour
To make a one-on-one booking contact us and a staff member will be in touch.