H B Williams Memorial Library Book Trust
The trust was formed in 1983 to provide additional funds for the purchase of books for the Gisborne District, providing an ongoing living legacy for the community it is an independent charitable trust, administered by three local trustees.
Anyone can contribute to the trust...
- Bequest (make provision in your will)
- Donations in memory of a family member or friend
- Service groups, clubs, and societies
- Mark a company promotion or anniversary
- Leave loose coins in the donations box at the library
Contact us to find out more