About Skinny Jump
The HB Williams Memorial Library is teaming up with the Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) to offer Skinny Jump. Skinny Jump is designed for households who don't have a broadband connection, participants receive a free wifi modem and 30GB of data for $5 on the pre-pay service with no fixed contract.
Check if Skinny Jump is available at your address.
Skinny Jump is a low-cost prepaid broadband service for eligible homes. Get 30GB of NZ's finest broadband for just $5.
- From $5 a month
- Free modem + first 30GB free
- No contracts - renew as you go
- No credit checks
Are you eligible?
Your household is eligible for JUMP if you identify with one or more of the following groups:
- Families with children in low socio-economic communities
- People with disabilities
- Migrants and refugees with English as a second language
- Māori & Pasifika youth
- Offenders and ex-offenders
- People living in social housing
To apply, pick one of the below options to get started: