ANCESTRY LIBRARY EDITION
Thanks to our Ancestry provider ProQuest, we are able to provide FREE at home access to Ancestry Library Edition until the end of July 2020.
To access please visit our website by clicking the orange Search Catalogue button on the right of this page, log in with your library membership details.
Added functionality found only in Ancestry Library Edition:
- Learning Center - Research Aids: Includes many downloadable PDFs that will help you discover new research techniques.
- Learning Centre - Maps: Learn the layout and jurisdictional boundaries of a state over time
- Charts and Forms: Ancestral, Research Calendar, Research Extract, Correspondence Record, Family Group Sheet, and Source Summary
- Email a Record Home - Use Ancestry Library Edition's Email a Record Home which will send you a link to all the records you wish to access at home.
This is a great tool for searching online records. Please note if you wish to create a Family Tree, look up DNA results or use iOS or Android Ancestry Apps, you will need to use Ancestry.com with your own personal account.
EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS
Looking for accurate information on health and wellness topics? Gale Health and Wellness database has articles from academic journals, magazines and verified news sources. Free access with your library membership.
LIBERTY LINK MOBILE APP
Download the Liberty Link mobile app to allow you to search, reserve, borrow and return resources from your phone.
To setup, follow these steps:
- Download the Liberty Link app from the Apple or Android stores
- Open Liberty Link and find the 'Setup' button located along the bottom of the screen
- Once on the setup screen, tap the 'Scan Setup Code' button
- Scan the QR barcode image viewable here:
- Enter your Library Membership Number and Password then tap Save
As an HB Williams Memorial Library member, you have on and off-site access to PressReader.
Explore titles such as the National Post, The Guardian, Washington Post, Vogue, Forbes, and much more from all over the world.
Follow these steps to create a new account with your library card:
Click Sign In, and select Library Card
Choose your library from the drop down list or search HB Williams Memorial Library
Enter your Library Membership number together with your password
That's it! Now you can open any of the titles offered by your library on PressReader.